Angelica gilesYes, high triglycerides are bad for the eyes. Fat metabolism or abnormal operation to make one or more serum lipid is higher than normal called hyperglycemia hyperglycemia is a systemic disease, serum total cholesterol and high triglycerides and high-density lipoprotein cholesterol which is too low. The modern medicine called dyslipidemia lipid insoluble or slightly soluble in water, must combining with proteins existed in the form of lipoprotein. Therefore, the hyperlipemia is usually known as high lipoprotein hematic disease, needing to combine the guidelines of health butler for treatment and rehabilitation. Once you get high triglycerides, your eyes may get high pressure which will cause other bad eyes problems, like glaucoma. You'd better eat some vegetables to keep the health of the body. You should also drink more water to increase the blood circulation of the whole body. To keep the whole body's health will protect your eyes to some degree.03/08/2013
Jordan owenWell, yes, there are some side effects on the eyes because of high triglyceride. And generally speaking, when you suffer high triglyceride, it is possible to have diabetes, which can be annoying. Of course, in some cases, they usually cause no problems and will go back to their baseline levels within a month or two after finishing treatment. But on the other hand, the main risk is that if the triglyceride levels become extremely high, your eyes will become yellow. By the way, for the body, pain in the middle of the back, nausea, vomiting, fever can be possible too. Anyway, just be careful about it.03/11/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?