Elvis PresleyAs a little child, they are tired if they rub their eyes. Secondly, the fascinating visual stimulation is one reason for the child rub their eyes. Last one point to pay attention, the child's eyes are fatigued due to a vision problem. In this condition, you'd better take a functional vision test and then consult your doctor. Take a good care of your child. You could download free functional vision test at www.thevisiontherapycenter.com.02/17/2013
cabanaboy01Yes. Especially for babies, when they are teething, they may excessive crying, whining and ear tugging and eye rubbing. Besides, some babies may even suffer fever, teething rash, excessive drooling, runny nose and increased reflux episodes etc. But not all child rubbing eyes a sign of teething. It may also caused by dry eyes, itchy eyes or eye infection etc. So, you'd better have a check what's causes the rubbing eyes of your child.02/20/2013
JosephNo, little child's rubbing eyes is not the sign of teething. Your little child may have some eyes problems that make him feel not comfortable. I suggest you to observe the eyes of your child to see whether the eyes are dry. You'd better let him eat some food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes which could let him feel comfortable.03/06/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?