ELIZABETH PATTONOf course you can't take laser eye surgery if you are pregnant. As we all know, laser eye surgery an effective way to correct our eyesight, but not everyone can take laser eye surgery. The one who are pregnant,with low blood pressure, and under 20 years old mustn't take the surgery. Besides, collagen or vascular disease and active ocular disease also can't take the surgery. After delivery, you can go to the doctor to check if it is proper for you to take the surgery.03/12/2013
AndrewNo, you had better not. There are some risks for you if you have the surgery during pregnancy. 1.The first 3 months is the crucial phase in fetal development. The embryo is not stable yet. There are a great variety of changes. 2.Even when your baby is over 6 month, you are not suggested to have this surgery. Because you will be asked to drip eye drops which contains hormone. No one knows if the hormone in that eye drop will do harm to your baby. To consider for your baby, you had better not take the surgery when you are pregnant or even when you are breast-feeding your baby.03/13/2013
chicommIt is not OK for you to take the laser eye surgery if you get pregnant. When you get pregnant, your eyes pressure is not stable. You may have the dry symptom in the eyes. Your eyes are not suitable to accept the lasik eye surgery. After your delivery, you could take the surgery to get the right vision.03/17/2013
Zoe WangEyeSight Hawaii
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- What is laser eye surgery and how does it work?
- Can eyesight go bad again after laser eye surgery?
- Can laser eye surgery correct keratoconus?
- What are the risks of laser eye surgery?
- Who should not get laser eye surgery?
- How scary is laser eye surgery?
- Is laser eye surgery the best option ?
- Can i have laser eye surgery if i am diabetic ?
- What do you prefer, laser eye surgery or glasses?
- Can I go tanning after laser eye surgery ?