Brittany dalePsoriasis won't affect your vision directly. But if you are suffering from psoriasis, you should take care in several aspects that may impair your eyesight indirectly. 1.If you don't treat psoriasis carefully, it may harm your kidney. The damage of kidney may trigger eyesight recession. 2. Don't abuse improper drug. Drug abuse may cause your eyesight to decline.03/15/2013
Isabelle garciaPsoriasis is a serious disease and many people don't know the fact that it will affect their eyes to some extent. A doctor has ever told me that the skin of eyelid also will appear the skin lesions of psoriasis and microvascular conjunctiva bending deformity which cause dry eyes and eyes burning even worsen. It may cause inflammation of the retina.You can't distinguish things if you got it.So my suggestion is to receive a timely treatment.03/15/2013
creepozoidWell, yes, psoriasis can just affect eyes. First, you should know that psoriasis is more than just a skin disease, and we can say that it can be serious in some degree. And according to some researches, it can cause joint damage, known as psoriatic arthritis, and it can also affect your eyes. In some cases, it can lead to serious eye problems, ending up with vision loss. Also, flare-ups near the eyes may occur, and that can be especially painful and hard to treat. By the way, scales and dryness may cause the edges of the eyelids to curve up or down, which may produce drying of the cornea or allow the eyelashes to scrape the cornea of the eye. Anyway, it can be dangerous.03/18/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?