cazzehYou can look at the sun through the camera. However if the sunshine is too strong, you'd better not do this because of the uv rays in the sunshine. It will make great harm for your eyes. You need to wear the sunglasses to protect your eyes. You should not use the naked eyes to stare at the strong sunshine which will hurt your visual nerves of the eyes.03/19/2013
Connor scottWell, in my opinion, it will be fine to look sun through the camera. So you do not need to worry about it. Generally speaking, as we know that there are many different rays in sun light, such as uv rays. And they can be very harmful for our eyes. That is why we could not watch sun directly. Or it will just damage our eyes, leading to some serious eye problems. What is worse, vision loss is possible. But on the other hand, we can see it through camera, for camera glasses can protect our eyes from harmful lights.03/21/2013
colourmevintageNo, you can't. Looking at the sun through a camera is not different from gazing at the sun with your eyes. It is extremely harmful to your eyes. The sun will do permanent damage to your retina and cause solar retinopathy or even blindness. If you want to take photos of the sun, you need specialized camera which can filter the light.03/25/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?