Jacob adamsYour eyes may be dry because of the long time wearing of the contact lenses. You need to use some eye drops to moisture the eyes. And you could put them off easily. Next time you should not wear it for a long time. You should protect your eyes carefully. You should wear the eyeglasses and contact lenses to see things clearly by turn which will be good for your eyes. Wearing contact lenses too long time will make your eyes get dry.03/27/2013
walkercountyIf you cannot get your contact lenses out, the first thing you should do to stay calm and then take measures to solve the problems. You should wash your hands and fingers completely. Hold the upper lid of one eye with your index finger of your left hand. Then Pull the bottom of the eye down with the middle finger of the right hand. Look straight and drag the contact lenses out of your eyes with the index finger of the right hand. If you wear the contact lenses for a long time, you should put eye drops in your eyes to give your eyes moisture that works as lubricant. Close your eyes for a moment and get the contact lenses by the ways mentioned above.03/27/2013
BRIAN CRISTINEOh, that sounds really terrible, because it might cause some serious problems. I suspect that you have slept with your contact lenses in your eyes, which made them attached to your eyes. Don't try to force them out, you gotta visit a large hospital for professional treatment and even a small surgery. Just try to be careful next time and wear less contact lenses, for it brings you lots of potential harm.04/03/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?