Nicholas campbellI prefer Oakley. Since I am a sales person at a retail shop and we get a lot of dragons in for warranty. The coating on the lenses is not very strong. So they are much more noticeable when they just get a little scratch. Moreover, the construction of Oakley lenses are much higher. That is to say, Oakley goggles are much sturdier and more resistant to noticeable damage. Both goggles need to be treated properly to last a while, but generally speaking Oakleys hold up season after season much better.03/16/2015
JaniceFrankly speaking, you can't really know if you like Oakley goggles or Dragon goggles until you actually use them. Once I bought a pair of Oakley goggles and they have been great. Any fogging clears as soon as I start moving and they are very comfortable. They have double lenses, and are optically correct. I have not tried Dragon goggles at all, so I do not have any idea about it.03/16/2015
- where can I get dragon snowboard goggles replacement lens?
- Can anyone can give me a guide when buying ski goggles?
- What kind of lens materials should I choose while buying goggles?
- What kind of lens color of my goggles should I choose when in low level light conditions?
- What should I know before purchasing swimming goggles?
- Are mesh goggles safe?
- Is is possible to have progressive sports glasses
- What are goggles used for in the lab?
- Why do people wear goggles under their helmet?
- Are polarized lenses good for snowboarding?