walentynkaNowadays, there is a growing focus on nutritions from vegetable. Beetroot, as a dark red vegetable, are associated with lower blood pressure, better stamina and unblock the vessels in the latest reports. As nitrate which is high in beetroot can enhance blood pressure management and help to fight heart disease, drinking beetroot juice is of benefit. Furthermore, bacteria in the mouth can convert the nitrate into nitrites, whose efficacy of increasing blood flow can decrease the likehood of dementia. As a result, we strength our body. For the interconnected function system of our body, we can assume that beetroot is great for our eyes.04/11/2013
Noah jamesYes, beetroot can be good for your eyes because of the containing vitamin C. It could moisture your eyes and make your eyes look bright. You could have this food more. In addition, you could also drink more milk and other vegetables which are also helpful for your eyes. You should not sit in front of the computers for a long time which will be bad for your eyes sight. You need to have the good rest for the eyes.04/11/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?