cnpriestYes, lasik eye surgery will help you get the correct vision. That is the big pro of lasik eye surgery. You could get rid of wearing the eyeglasses and see things clearly. However there are a lot of side effects after lasik eye surgery. Your eyes may get red and dry. It may also cause a lot of eye problems, like eye infection. Thus, you should protect the eyes carefully after the lasik eye surgery.04/14/2013
ELAINEThe cons: 1.You are free from wearing contacts or glasses. 2.No more spending on contacts or glasses. Laser surgery may be once and for all. 3.It has little pain and takes little time to have it. 4.You get a second chance in career choice. The pros: 1.Complications like dry eyes, double vision, over-correction, under-correction 2.Patients of presbyopia may still need Reading glasses, because their eyes are aging as time goes by. 3.This surgery is very demanding for the surgeon. Close attention in choosing operator is needed to make the best of the surgery.04/15/2013
Benjamin garyWell, generally speaking, lasik eye surgery can be the safest eye surgery. And in the surgery, a laser underneath a corneal flap to reshape the cornea can be the most common way. And for the function, you should know that it can treat refractive errors, improve vision, and reduce or eliminate the need for glasses or contact lenses. And that is why so many people taking it. But on the other hand, after the surgery, if you do not take good care of your eyes, some side effects can occur too. For example, your eyes will be painful, even red, burning, if your eyes are infected by some bacteria. Also, in some cases, double vision can be possible. So just be careful about it.04/15/2013
- How much does Lasik surgery cost ? Does it cause pain during sugery ?
- Why can't i have lasik eye surgery?
- How long will vision be blurry after lasik?
- Who is a good candidate for lasik eye surgery?
- How long for vision to stabilize after lasik?
- What are the long term effects of lasik eye surgery?
- Can lasik surgery fix farsightedness?
- How long does lasik eye surgery last ?
- What are the risks of lasik eye surgery ?
- Can you go blind after lasik eye surgery ?
Recommend eye doctor & optical:
- Orinda Optometry Group, Drs. Kristine Eng, Weylin Eng and Kelly Shintani
- Optometric Vision Center
- Kimberry La & Associat 8000 es
- Shintani Kelly S OD
- Sausalito Optometry
- Sausalito Optometry
- Orinda Optometric Vision Center
- Marin Optometric Group
- Bik Steven OD Optometrics- A Professional Optometric Corporation
- Ben Palmer Optometrist