crush_starIt is very easy for little babies to get eye crossed when they are very small, like 3months old. They are too small that vision system is not fully developed. But when they are 7-8 month old, their vision system development can effectively prevent the crossing eyes. During this period, babies can move their eyes to see what is moving. If babies still have crossed eyes when they come to 7-8 months old, you should take it seriously. Take the babies to hospital for further examination as soon as possible. Usually adjusting the balance of muscles which support rotating eyes could help with crossed eyes. Further more, it is much easier for little kids to correct their crossing eyes. Patching or special glasses could be very helpful. Good luck.05/14/2013
elpropioCrossed eyes is a condition that people's eyes appear to be misaligned or align in different directions, and it quite common in many newborn babies. Usually this results from the weakness of the muscles in one or both eyes. Because they are young and develop insufficient control of their eye muscles to move their eyes together. Besides, there are many other different causes for crossed eyes of babies, such as family history of crossed eyes or untreated farsightedness. Therefore, parents should be aware that if your baby have crossed eyes, you can patching or covering the better-seeing eye to improve the weak one.05/14/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?