walkingrainTechnically, it is impossible to get nearsightedness from eye strain. But if you keep continuous eye strain for a long time, it is probably cause pseudomyopia that misled people with myopia. If you treat the pseudomyopia immoderately, your eyes will recover for period of time. However, if you ignore it or treat it with prescription eyeglasses, it probably develop to myopia. So, even if common eye strain won't cause myopia, you shall take care of your eyes.06/05/2013
WendyWow, calm down, guy. It is not right that eye strain causes nearsightedness. On the contrary, sometimes nearsightedness can bring you eye strain. In nowadays, I think eye strain has already become part of my life now. And we need to pay more attention to it. But you don' t need to be too worried. Just take it easy. You should know that eye strain is inevitable in our life now so what you can only do is to get used to it instead of running away from it. However, in terms of this, I have some good ways for you to solve this, you might as well improve this situation by wearing glasses or contacts. And you can also improve this by getting a certain eye surgery, what do you think? Just relax, okay?06/05/2013
- Why do I feel my eyes are tired and crossed after finishing my work in the late evening?
- How to Relieve Tired Eyes with Self-massage ?
- How to relieve eye fatigue caused by your computer screen
- How do you relieve eye strain?
- What are the signs of eye strain?
- How do you cure eye strain?
- Why eyestrain coming back too quick? please help
- What does eye strain feel like?
- Can you join the marines with bad vision ?
- Will eye strain cause headaches?