LaurenWell, it seems that you like retro sunglasses very much. So, as a matter of fact, those sunglasses come from an International eyewear brand, retro, which has been very popular and famous in the world. retro sunglasses provide various kinds of sunglasses of different vintage and designs, especially vintage sunglasses. I think they are worth buying because they look really awesome.11/29/2012
AlissaThere are various brands and styles of sunglasses in super market. I can't tell which Walmart has retro sunglasses or not. I think you should go and check it your own. There are some other stores you could take into consideration, for example Lescrafters and specsaves. If you didn't find any sunglasses you like, I suggest you to surf on line. As technology develops, more and more e-business pops and booms. There are many popular eye wears on-line shops, which provides all kinds and brands and styles of eye wears. I think you should check on website. As to the styles of sunglasses, I think it depends on yourself. What pattern and color matching you most would be the best for you. Recommending some relative linkage just for your reference. Hope you enjoy shopping on line just like me do. http://www.framesdirect.com/ http://www.warbyparker.com/ http://www.eyebuydirect.com/11/30/2012
easilyfixedWell, I found nothing about retro sunglasses at walmart, even on its help center where still doesn't have any information about retro sunglasses. However relax, I made a deep surfing online and find out many sites which offers retro sunglasses. By the way Christmas day is coming, many online shops are promoting, I think you can get a deep discount in this month if you buy retro sunglasses online.12/03/2012
- Are replica eyeglasses worthy of trying?
- Are Plano eyeglasses a good protective equipment?
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- What are the eyesight requirements for airline pilots?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- My reading glasses don't work when looking at my computer. what should I do?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Why is frame style important for kids?
- Will the eye get lazy again when the patching stops?
- What do I do if my son is colour blind?