Eric rupertIt depends on your eye condition and what lasik surgery you take. I heard some people get stable vision after 7 days. But for me, it about 1 months after my vision as stable. Besides, after the surgery, I also got dry eyes. It's been about a year. I tried many ways but it did not work. So, now, i don't think it is worthy to take the surgery to cure myopia.08/20/2013
JonahDear friend, don't worry! Your blurry vision may be caused by dry eyes. You can consult your eye doctors first. But I think you'd better ask the doctor who performed the surgery for you. There may be some possibility that you may need another enhancement surgery, which can help to sharp your vision.08/20/2013
garciaHello! There! if your symptom is not very serious, you can use some artificial tears to moisten your eyeballs. I have an uncle who had lasik eye surgery last year. He had the same symptoms as you had. he just use artificial tears to help solve his problems and it recovered soon. I am sorry that I can't tell you how long your vision will stabilize because different people may have different symptoms to consider. You can trust your surgeon.08/20/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935After surgery, your eyesight may be blurry for a few days and some grittiness may be felt in the eye. It should not be rubbed and the eye drops will relive this sensation. After a few days your eyesight should be good, but it will continue to improve over the forthcoming weeks. Regular eye checks should be scheduled with your eye doctor or surgeon to monitor the progress. Your eyesight will reach its optimum in 3 to 6 months after LASIK surgery although it is usually sooner.01/23/2015
- How much does Lasik surgery cost ? Does it cause pain during sugery ?
- Why can't i have lasik eye surgery?
- How long will vision be blurry after lasik?
- Who is a good candidate for lasik eye surgery?
- What are the long term effects of lasik eye surgery?
- Can lasik surgery fix farsightedness?
- How long does lasik eye surgery last ?
- What are the risks of lasik eye surgery ?
- Can you go blind after lasik eye surgery ?
- What vision problems can be corrected by lasik?