wesleySome people said that children should have their first eye exam at six months. I have a baby. She is about 6 months. I take her to see the doctor last week. the doctor had her eyes checked. And the doctor told me that parents should take their children to have an eye exam at 6 months. At six months, doctors can rule out the eye conditions which may threaten the normal development of children' visual system.11/17/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Computer use can damage the eyes. According to the AAO, computer use won't harm the eyes. However, when using a computer for long periods of time, the eyes blink less than normal (like they do when reading or performing other close work). This makes the eyes dry, which may lead to a feeling of eyestrain or fatigue. So encourage your kids to take frequent breaks from Internet surfing or video games.01/11/2015
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- Why can't you see things clearly at night?
- Who can explain my eye exam status?
- Can a lazy eye with 6/18 visual acuity affect academic performance?
- Does the Nintendo 3DS cause vision problems?
- Right eye was clear yesterday but now its blurry and hazzy.
- Do you depend on your glasses when you wake up in the morning?
- Is sunlight an important factor in preventing myopia?
- My daughter's prescription changed from 1.70 to 3.0 in less than two years. Should I be concerned?
- My boy is 13 years old with really bad eyesight. What can we do to help improve his eyesight?