RussWell, there is no cure for a coloboma. and the treatments vary depending on the type of coloboma. You can wear colored contacts to make the iris appear round.Or you can apply for surgery to help correct the appearance of the iris. Consult your eye doctor immediately because he or she is the person that knows exactly your eye conditions. Good luck!12/22/2013
DesireeThe people who have coloboma of the iris may suffer from other vision problems as well. So the first thing you may need to do is to see an ophthalmologist immediately. He or she will help to diagnose and manage other problems that occur with coloboma. These problems may include cataracts or growth of new blood vessels in the back of the eyes. And he or she can also recommend particular treatments. Besides, you may need to have an eye exam regularly to see whether the amblyopia develops or not. Good luck!12/22/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?
- Does Anxiety Disorder Cause Eye Problems?