Johnny W.There are two reasons that cause watery eye. On one hand, blocked tear ducts is the most common cause of watering eyes among adults and older children. On the other hand, over production of tears can cause eye watery. It is usually caused by some chemicals, allergic conjunctivitis, allergic conjunctivitis and ectropion. For children, the watery eyes are usually caused by the blocked tear ducts. Because some babies are born with excessive eye watering and their tear ducts do not develop fully. To treat watery eyes, the first step you should do is to have a full eye examination to identify the cause of watery eyes. If the watery is cause by blocked tear dusts, you can have tear dusts opened instead of surgery.11/15/2012
ezycome_ezygoWhen the children's eyes get watery, the eyes may be infected through the invisible bacterium. You'd better take him or her to the hospital and ask the doctor for the real reasons. The eye problems are so serious which should not be delayed to accept the treatment. You should bring him or her to the hospital as soon as possible.11/15/2012
AnthonyThere are many causes to account for watery eyes in children. One is too much tears which cannot timely inflow nasal cavity and pharynx cavity. It happens when the child is in an exciting mood or is crying, and such phenomenon is physiological and transient. The other one is ocular inflammation or eye infection or other eye diseases such as keratitis, conjunctiva or ocular traumas including rubbing eyes too violently. Another one is narrow lacrimal passage or block caused by inflammation or trauma, or it is possible congenital. If you find frequent watery eyes in your children, you should take them to the hospital timely for an examination so as to find out the exact cause and have a timely treatment. In general, watery eyes in children are cured with conservative medicinal method. Only when such treatment has no effect does the child receive the surgery treatment.11/16/2012
- Why my eyes are always watery?
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?