Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
I have pink eyes, but I have to wear contacts for my work doesn't permit me to wear eyeglasses! Will my eyes be hurt if I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935You'd better remove your contact lenses and rest your eyes. Mild pinkeye can be caused by solutions used for cleaning contacts. Rinse contacts well after cleaning. If this is not enough to stop your pinkeye, you may need to change your contact solution or your contacts.01/13/2015
Brook ParkIt is not suggested to continue wearing contacts when you have pink eyes. In this period, your eyes are easily infected and your contacts may irritate it more. You should wear your regular eyeglasses in the process of pink eyes healing until it gets fully recovered.02/16/2014
MAXINEI heart from one of my friend who had pink eyes that if you wear contacts when you have pink eyes, your contact would be infected and will not be used anymore! Pink eye disease would irritate the contacts and the germs would infect the contacts and your contact would be unusable.02/16/2014
- Did I scratch my eyes when taking offing my contacts?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?