elbcoastboyThere are some guidelines for contact lenses application. 1. Gently shake your lens case containing the storage solution, to loosen the contact lens should it be stuck. 2. Slide the lens out of its case and into the palm of your hand. Rinse thoroughly with the appropriate contact lens solution. 3. Place the contact lens on the tip of your index or middle finger, which should be dry or mostly dry. 4. With the fingers and thumb of your other hand, simultaneously pull up on your upper eyelid and down on your lower eyelid. 5.Position the lens on your eye while looking upward or forward, whichever you find to be easier. You also can apply the contact lens by placing it on the white of the eye closest to your ear. 6.Gently close your eye, roll your eyes in a complete circle to help the lens settle, and then blink. 7.Look closely in the mirror to make sure the lens is centered on your eye. If it is, the lens should be comfortable and your vision should be clear.01/21/2015
Catherine lewisPutting contact lenses on: step by step. STEP 1: Thoroughly wash and dry your hands with soap and a clean towel. STEP 2: Rinse your lens with solution to remove any trace of debris. Tip: To avoid mixing up your contact lenses, always apply and remove the lens for your RIGHT eye first. STEP 3: Place the lens on the tip of your index finger. Be sure the lens is correctly oriented by checking the insideâ€“out marker. STEP 4: Use your other hand to hold your upper eyelid so you won't blink. STEP 5: Pull down your lower eyelid with the other fingers of your applying hand. STEP 6: Look up at the ceiling and gently place the lens on the lower part of your eye. STEP 7: Slowly release your eyelid and close your eye for a moment. STEP 8: Blink several times to center the lens. You're all set. STEP 9: If your lens feels uncomfortable, remove it and inspect for damage or debris. If it's damaged, discard it. Otherwise, rinse with more solution and reapply.01/30/2015
- Do I still need spectacles if I wear contact lenses?
- Why are some contact lenses more comfortable than others?
- When can kids wear contact lenses?
- Are bifocal contact lenses available?
- Why are contact lens exams significantly more expensive than eye glasses exams?
- Can I top off the old contacts solution in my lens case with new solution?
- who are not suitable for wearing contacts?
- Could contact lenses boost a kid's confidence?
- How to convert a glasses prescription to contact prescription?
- How do contact lenses feel in the eyes at the first time?