ea4ever2endIf the wound is shallow, you can wash your eyes with boiling salt-honey water and wash it three or four times each day because the Saline water can diminish inflammation and sterilize the wounds. Or you can go to hospital to have a precise check which can make it safer or perhaps you can buy some eye drops, if you still fear of insecurity, it is better to use erythromycin ointment and spread it on your eyes daily.09/03/2012
eagle_tester_3When you scratch an eye, it can be a frightening situation. Whether it is due to a fingernail, piece of dirt, contact lens or paper cut, having a scratch in such a tender area can be very dangerous. Signs that you may have scratched your eye include redness in the white of the eye, blurry vision and excessive tearing. Now here are some tips you can use to make some treatments. First, Visit your doctor or bring your child to the doctor as soon as possible after the injury occurs. He may perform a fluorescence exam to determine if a scratch is present. Harmless orange dye is applied into the eye, which will stick to a scratch. Second, Apply antibiotic ointment to the eye to treat any infection. Reapply every 12 to 24 hours. Obtain the ointment via prescription from your doctor. Then you can Place a patch over the eye to allow the scratch to heal without any further irritation. Leave it on for two days, and then it can recover. Most eyes scratches will heal relatively quickly, so you should not be worried about it.09/04/2012
edwardThe cornea is the key part of our eyes, which would be easy injured on the surface layer of the cornea or the eyes, like photophobia. You would know the eye or the cornea is scratched immediately if you have excess amount of tears with uncomfortable sensation in the eye. In order to treat the scratched eyeball, you should blink eyes several times to remove dust, sand or other tiny objects, and flush eyes with water. Then, you should go to see the eye doctor thus he/she would tell you how to take medication. After that, you should place a cold compress on your eyes to wait for decreasing the pain of the cornea.09/04/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?