garyprobably takes about 3 weeks before you truly get used to them. When i first got contacts it took me about 30 minutes to put them in and 10 minutes to take them out. Now i can take them out in less than 20 seconds and put them in, in about 30 seconds. When you get used to them i always forget they are in and i have fallen asleep with them in numerous times because i forgot they were in my eye.03/02/2015
- Humana insurance
- Do I still need spectacles if I wear contact lenses?
- Why are some contact lenses more comfortable than others?
- When can kids wear contact lenses?
- Are bifocal contact lenses available?
- Why are contact lens exams significantly more expensive than eye glasses exams?
- Can I top off the old contacts solution in my lens case with new solution?
- who are not suitable for wearing contacts?
- Could contact lenses boost a kid's confidence?
- How to convert a glasses prescription to contact prescription?