Luis lewisRound faces feature full cheekbones,paired with a narrow jaw and forehead.as a result,the widest part of the face stretches from ear to ear across the cheeks.The face shape is largely considered youthful and innocent.sunglasses shapes that suit round faces include rectangular and butterfly shapes,while some other styles,such as those with coloured lenses are a definite no-go for the round faced beauty.the idea is to draw attention to the eyes while balancing out the various parts of the face.round is a very common facial shape for people all over the world.03/10/2015
Danielle lewisLook for frames equal to or slightly wider than the broadest part of the face.avoid round frames and go for straight or angular shapes that will creat a longer profile.classic black frames designed by Balenciaga and tiffany,both newcomers to the eyewear market,are wider at the temples,drawing attention away from the middle of the face.03/10/2015
Alexandria gilesAs we all know that RayBan wayfarer sunglasses is the most classic design and popular among the eyewear wearers. Most importantly, they are almost suitable for every kind of face shape let alone round face. Moreover, the aviator style is also suitable for the round face.03/25/2015
- What color tint are each of the mirror sunglass lenses?
- diesel eyewear ... hoz its diffrent....
- Allergic Reaction to plastic frames
- how to pick pilot sunglasses frame?
- Do you think it's good to buy replica sunglasses?
- Do Firmoo sunglasses offer 100% UV protection from UVA and UVB rays? Do they offer UV 400 protection?
- How to choose the right pair for flying?
- Oversized eyeglasses for girls - cute or ugly?
- How good are Serengeti Sunglasses?
- Is it better to wear Goggles or Sunglasses?