Kimberly quickNot really. But if you often makeup your eyes, you are in high risk of get eye allergies. You know, eyes are the most precious organs of our body. And when you use eyeliner and mascara, it is possible let eyeliner and mascara contact your eyes. If that happen, your eyes are likely get allergy or infections. So, you must be very careful when you use eyeliner and mascara. And you'd better buy some really good eyeliner and mascara for better makeup as well as your eye health.09/19/2012
taylorEye makeup can make the dark eyes become the beaming eyes with radiant power. However, cosmetics can cause eyelid itching, as the eyelid skin is thin, tender, and rich in blood vessels. The eyes are so sensitive to the cosmetics so that it will cause varying degrees of allergic reactions. Hair coloring cream can also cause some swelling of the eyelids. The most important is that you need pay attention to living habits. Sodium cromoglycate and cortisone acetate are good eyedrops, and at the same time all kinds of calcium can also be used. Chinese traditional medicine can be chosen. In addition, you had better choose the cosmetics which the smell is weak, and no alcohol inside. Do not change the cosmetics frequently, if you want to use the new cosmetics, you should do skin test first.09/19/2012
Alexa joyceYes. The makeup is usually contained a lot of alcohol and chemical substance which may stimulate your eyes. However, you should also see whether your eyes' surrounding parts are sensitive. Usually the sensitive skin is possible to get allergic. And you should take notice of your methods of using, not touching the eyes.09/20/2012
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- Are burning eyes a sign of allergies ?
- can eye allergies cause blepharitis ?
- Can eye allergies cause headaches?
- Can eye allergies cause pink eye?
- Is stringy eye discharge a sign of allergy?
- Does acupuncture work for eye allergies?
- Can dust mites cause eye allergies?