ErinShop on-line. There are tons of places that sell frames. You can see a photo of the frame and decide whether it is thick enough for your liking. Make sure you have your prescription and call your doc and ask for your PD (pupil distance). Then you can order the frames on-line. The on-line shops have decent customer service and they ship your prescription glasses pretty quickly (it takes a little longer if you have a more difficult prescription). Lots of "nerd" glasses to choose from, plus tons of other styles too, such as the online shop firmoo.com04/24/2015
GeoffWhen it comes to thick black framed glasses, you can find them in any mortar and brick store or at online eyeglasses store such as firmoo.com. Thick black framed glasses is highly recommended to a person with strong prescription because they will hide the thickness of your lenses. Hope this helpful.04/26/2015
- Does Walmart have lower pricing than an independent Optometrist?
- what are signs of vision problems?
- Why are human eye colours limited?
- Will smoking during pregnancy increase a baby's risk of strabismus?
- Do Ray Ban classic eyeglasses fit every face?
- Does guys like girls wearing eyeglasses?
- How to reduce eye strain?
- what causes Blepharitis?
- What can you do to prevent digital eye strain?
- What is the reason of eye pain?