MelissaIn most cases, you are unable to recognize the symptoms of acute glaucoma because it appears suddenly. However, you should still pay attention to it. People with acute glaucoma may suffer sudden and severe eye pain, a red eye, blurred vision, high eye pressure, sensitivity to light.05/28/2012
- Does Glaucoma Cause Blindness?
- How do eye doctors test for glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Acute Glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Glaucoma?
- Will glaucoma lead to blindness?
- Does glaucoma affect depth perception?
- Does steroid eye drops cause glaucoma?
- Does glaucoma cause optic nerve damage?
- What does it feel like to have glaucoma?
- Does myopia cause glaucoma?