Can a punch on the eye cause strabismus?
I was diagnosed with strabismus and may need surgery. My left eye is fine, but my right eye turn outward. I remember someone gave me a black eye in middle school. Is it possible that a punch cause strabismus?
Related Topics : strabismus
hallProbably yes. Strabismus can be caused by many reasons. It happens because long time unequal pulling of muscles at one side of the eye, or even an ocular muscle paralysis. So I guess someone punched you hard enough and caused damage to the eye muscle which may result in strabismus.06/01/2012
Makaylastrabismus can be caused by many reasons. The punch on your eye may cause damage to your eye, which may affect your eye work normally. So the injury in the eye may cause strabismus. When you get injury in your eye, you should go to see your doctor and have your eye treated immediately in case it cause some other serious problems.06/01/2012
- What to expect after strabismus surgery in children?
- Does strabismus surgery improve vision?
- Strabismus Compensated Eye?
- squit eyes
- Crossed Eye Cure?
- Can an optometrist diagnose strabismus?
- How to cure headache after strabismus surgery?
- Can people with strabismus see 3d movies?
- Does strabismus cause blindness ?
- Does strabismus cause headaches?