BethFirst, you should wash your eyes with clean water. Second, let them dry with a clean towel. Third, try to cry, which is a effective way to remove irritants out of your eyes. Finally, you can use eye drops to soothe the pain. Then your eyes will recovery very quickly.06/05/2012
Mohammad S.Flush it out with water. Then close your eyes for about 2-3 minutes. And then you can put a warm towel over your eye. You will feel better soon. When you wash your hair, shampoo can get into your eyes easily if you open your eyes. So you'd better close your eyes while washing hair.06/05/2012
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?