Is clear lens glasses good for eye protection?
When I use the computer for long periods of time, my eyes tend to get really red and sore. so my question is, do wearing clear lens glasses help a little or not?
Zoe mayClear lens glasses can protect you from wind or dust. By adding anti-radiation coating, Clear glasses can filter out some radiations that may harm your eyes. It may help a little for your eyes but I think you'd better get a pair of Computer Glasses and use lubricating eye drops.06/14/2012
walkingfetusClear lens won't protetc your eyes. They won't damage your eyes, either. When you use the computer, you keep staring at the computer screen and seldom blink, so you might get dry eyes with the symptoms of red and sore eyes. You can get a pair of computer glasses which can make you relieve from CVS.06/14/2012
b3autyqu33nof17No. Clear lens glasses won't help you deal with the problem that is caused by using the computer for a long periods of time. To avoid the CVS, you can get a pair of computer glasses. When you use the computer for a long time, you should take regular breaks to give your eyes enough time to rest. Doing eye exercises can also help you relieve from eye strain.06/14/2012
adolf alexanderClear focal point won't protetc your eyes. They won't harm your eyes, either. When you utilize the PC, you continue gazing at the PC screen and sometimes squint, so you may get dry eyes with the manifestations of red and sore eyes. Assignment Doer You can get a couple of PC glasses which can make you ease from CVS.05/16/2017
- Is it ok to wear clear lens glasses when my eye sight is perfect?
- What exactly are clear lens glasses?
- Is it Ok to wear clear lens glasses?
- What style of clear lens glasses should I go for?
- Where to get big frame clear lens glasses?
- Would wayfarer clear lens glasses look good on chubby faces?
- How to protect your eyes from computer radiation?
- What are the best sunglasses for eye protection?
- Why do people wear clear lens glasses?
- How much do ray ban wayfarer clear lens glasses cost?