I have met the same problem and I donÃ¢â‚¬â„¢t want to go to the store,either. I just want to adjust it by myself, but every attempt I have made to adjust my own glasses has resulted in failure! The glasses are so precise,only the professional can do this successfully,so take them to a shop. They will do it for you for free.04/12/2012
Generally speaking,one kind of lens cannot be made into another kind. However, you can take your reading glasses to the optician to ask them to remove the lenses and replaced with prescription lenses.If you find Reading glasses in a style you love, this might be a good option if possible .04/12/2012
KristyYou can have a try. But the lenses must be replaced. You'd better have your eyesight checked first to get a new prescription. Then you can take your prescription and glass frame with you to see an optician and ask them to store a pair of new prescription lenses with your old glass frame.12/03/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- Can I get contacts with a weak perscription?
- Which eye is OD in my contact presription?
- Do You Need a Stronger Prescription or Cataract Surgery?
- Are polarized lenses good for skiing?
- Are lenses more expensive than frames?
- How to tell if your glasses are the right prescription?
- How to pop your lens back into your glasses?
- What are the best lenses for reading glasses ?
- What are the best lenses for kids glasse ?
- Why is one of my glasses lens thicker than the other?