Zachary garciaI strongly suggest you to buy a pair of computer glasses. usually the prescription glasses will not work as well as computer glasses for the prescription glasses can help us to see the things in the distance clearly while if we use it as computer glasses, we may have dizziness because the degree is not fit for the distance of computer working. And prescription glasses can't prevent our eyes from the harmful reflections of computer screens. Hope you can consider this. Good luck!10/09/2013
Brandon cookI bought a pair of eyeglasses 3 years ago. I often wear it when I am working in front of computers. Though it can't work very well in the outside, it works well when I am using a computer. And last month I have my eyesight checked by an optometrist. She told me that the prescription glasses I used now should be replaced for I have a higher degree in both of my eyes. And she told me that I need to buy a pair of computer glasses if I am a current computer user. The old pair of glasses can't protect my eyes from the reflection and glare of computer screens. Hope this helped.10/09/2013
- What can you do to help protect your eyes when using a computer?
- What are computer glasses?
- Why do my eyes burn when i look at the computer ?
- How to take care of your eyes when using the computer?
- Are computer glasses necessary?
- Can you wear computer glasses over contacts?
- What are the best lenses for computer glasses?
- What are computer glasses side effects?
- Are computer glasses worth buying?
- What can we benefit from computer eyeglasses?