MIRIAMMyopia is one of the most common vision problems in children. Nowadays most children are nearsighted so that they have trouble seeing distant objects clearly and often get blurry vision. Some have other vision problems, such as Hyperopia, Astigmatism, Amblyopia, and Strabismus. Children who get these vision problems should go to see a doctor to have their eyes checked and find some effective ways to treat these problems.07/30/2012
ecxsrkesCommon vision problems in children include strabismus, amblyopia, refractive error and visual deprivation. Strabismus refer to children's sight are inconsistent when they see things, eyeballs are unable to rotate in the same direction, common strabismus are esotropia and exotropia. Amblyopia refers to one or both eyes have poor vision, even after correction, it can not amount to the vision which should be achieved at this age. Refractive error refers to uncorrected visual acuity can not reach to the normal standard. It includes myopia, hyperopia and astigmatism. Visual deprivation refers to congenital cataract, congenital ptosis, etc, thus the visual function is not well developed.08/02/2012
eeniemeenie005Now computers, televisions, mobile phones and other high-tech products are widely used and give us a great convenience, but also bring our children's vision hidden troubles. Now, most of young children have myopia, because the children's body development still does not mature, and they get myopia easily. At the same time, children before 12 years old learn knowledge mainly depending on the observation of eyes. Childrenâ€™s myopia problem cannot be neglected.08/08/2012
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- Why can't you see things clearly at night?
- Who can explain my eye exam status?
- Can a lazy eye with 6/18 visual acuity affect academic performance?
- Does the Nintendo 3DS cause vision problems?
- Right eye was clear yesterday but now its blurry and hazzy.
- Do you depend on your glasses when you wake up in the morning?
- Is sunlight an important factor in preventing myopia?
- My daughter's prescription changed from 1.70 to 3.0 in less than two years. Should I be concerned?
- Can you tell me some myths about children' vision?