JaimeIf you have many pairs of wrap around sunglasses, you can buy a special padded draw or something, where you can neatly put each pair and easily find one when you need them. Or you buy somee really cheap but good quallity glasses cases and put them all in them. If there is difficulty for you to find one exactly, you can put a label on each glasses case.08/21/2012
b0w_d0wn_2_meWraparound Prescription Sunglasses, just like normal eyeglasses, are easy to get scratched. So, you should not put it directly in the handbag in case it may get scratched by keys or other hard things. Gently folding the sunglasses frame from the left. Cover the sunglasses with cloth when you do not use and put into the glasses cases. Another point you should remember that you should not put your wraparound prescription sunglasses in a hot environment, such as in a car or under the sunshine, which will make the sunglasses deformed.08/21/2012
KatelynThere are several tips for you to store your wrap around sunglasses. First of all, you need to make your wrap around sunglasses clean. Go to get some cleaner and remove the dirts on the lenses and frame. Then, use a piece of soft cloth to wrap around the sunglasses. At last, remember to put your wrap around sunglasses in a glasses box. Hope this will be helpful.08/23/2012
- Does Walmart sell wrap around sunglasses?
- What exactly are wrap around sunglasses?
- Where to find cheap wrap around sunglasses for wowen？
- Are wrap around prescription sunglasses in style this season?
- Are wrap around sunglasses in style in 2012?
- Can wrap around sunglasses be made with strong prescription?
- Can wrap around sunglasses be made with prescription lenses?
- Where can I get wrap around sunglasses for men in California?
- Why do people love to wear Wrap Around Sunglasses?
- Are there wrap around sunglasses that fit over glasses?