WernerAccording to what you said, you would better to choose sunglasses with angular and geometric frames or rectangular and horizontal styles. Do not get sunglasses that have small frames. In general, you should select frames with straight or angular lines that will help make the face look thinner and longer to sharpen a round face. retro sunglasses, wayfarer sunglasses, wraparound sunglasses are nice choices, which are quite classic and can flatter various kind of people.09/05/2012
ElijahTheoretically, we choose our eye glasses according to our face shape instead of our head. If your face is round, you should avoid round sunglasses. If you face is square, you can try round sunglasses. As your head is round, if your face is not too square, you'd better select a pair of square sunglasses. They will balance your head and make it look better.09/05/2012
chris RSunglasses are very popular accessories for people to flatter their appearance. Their functions are far beyond the protection in recent year. You must find many people wear sunglasses even not in sunny day. Choosing suitable sunglasses can make look much better. If you have a round head, you must avoid round sunglasses. Sunglasses with square frame can make you look good. The shape of square frame can balance the circle of your head and face.09/05/2012
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?