CameronTake proper coffee is good for our eyes and body. But drink excessive coffee which contain rich caffeine is a common factor in myokymia. Evaluating your caffeine intake in the time period before eyelid twitching began is useful. Besides, people increased caffeine intake usually under great stress and feel tired. And those factors together are likely cause eyelid twitches.09/06/2012
walkersvilleYes, it can cause that. The eyelid twitching or blepharospasm, which means the muscles around the eyelids isn't controlled. One cause of the eyelid twitching is caffeine. Because of caffeine is a kind of stimulant that could affect the central nervous system. Especially you take too much coffee or chocolate would increase the possibility of eyelid twitching.09/06/2012
Kevin percyThere still has not exact evident which can say the relationship between caffine and eye twitching. But a study in Italy said that coffee drinks are less likely to suffer from delay eye twitching. And the risk of illness is inversely proportional to the intake of caffine. While the researchers can not determine which substances in coffee play a role, but they guess it is caffine. Because caffine have an effect on the receiver in the basal ganglia of the brain, the basal ganglia plays an important role in the control of movement. They plan to further study whether coffee can reduce the risk of suffering from other diseases. So for your question, it has not an absolute conclusion.09/07/2012
- Why does one of my eyes blink frequently when I talk to people?
- Is it good luck if my right eye is twitching?
- Can Stress Cause Eye Twitching?
- What can you do to make your eye stop twitching?
- What Can You Take to Make Your Eye Stop Twitching ?
- Can sex cause eye twitch and headaches?
- What causes the eye to twitch of the upper eyelid?
- How to get rid of eye twitch spasm?
- Why is my eye twitching and how do i stop it?
- Why is my eye twitching so much lately?