clarinetbandguyWhen you choose eyeglasses, what you should consider most is your face shape and clothes style not just the shape of your head. Usually, you shall buy eyeglasses that contrast to your face shape so as to complement your facial features. As i don't know what types of person you are, i can't give you an answer. Maybe you can try a pair of black nerd eyeglasses which popular and fits for all.09/14/2012
amandaI think the big frame square eyeglasses may suit the round head. The square shape may make the round head look not that round. And the big frame type may leave the impression of calmness and coolness which round head can't get this effect. In a word, not choose the glasses with round lenses.09/14/2012
walkthewalk46Under normal circumstance, if you have a round head you had better not choose the shape of a circular frame glasses. However, if you not, it would seem that your head is rounder. Therefore, you should avoid matching like this. However, you cannot choose the large extent contrasts with the head, because it would look obtrusive. As for the selection style of glasses decided by you, but you should remember the key to following with the principles above.09/14/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?