StephanieThat depends. If you get perfect vision after lasik, you don't need to buy a pair of Reading glasses. I also heard that there will be another surgery called enhancement to help improve the eyesight if the first surgery haven't gave you perfect vision. So I suggest you to consult your eye doctor immediately for further suggestions.12/10/2013
Carlos rodneyDuring the LASIK procedure, there are several things that can be done to lessen the need for reading glasses. I heard that every patient has one eye that is more dominant than the other. But lasik eye surgery can help solve this problem for us. I had lasik 3 years ago, now I still hardly ever wear reading glasses. So don't rush to get a pair of reading glasses after lasik surgery.12/10/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?