Do nearsighted glasses make your eyes look smaller?
I hear my friend say wearing nearsighted glasses make eyes look smaller. Is that true? IS there any way to make my eyes look big if i wear nearsighted eyeglasses?
griffinIt basically the problem of the nearsighted lenses, the stronger the prescription, the smaller the eyes seem to be. For the vice versa, the farsighted lenses will increase the eyes appearance. If your prescription is moderate, you may no need to worry about it. But if the prescription is strong, it truly will be problem for you. The way to make your eyes look big is to make up; the eyeliner will increase the eyes looking. Or, you can wear contacts even with colors; the effect will be very obvious. The last way for you, is Laser surgery. They are pros and cons for your choice, you decide!09/28/2012
KevinOn the contrary, by wearing glasses, a person's eyes will be looking bigger, because in this way, large frame will give people an illusion that who they are meeting have bigger eyes. So, it is pointless that glasses make eyes look smaller. But when you're going to buy a pair of glasses, you should take the person's overall figure and style into consideration, so that you wouldn't choose the wrong type of glasses, a few kinds of frames will make eyes look smaller, so avoid them and everything will be fine. It doesn't have anything to do with nearsighted eyeglasses. So, you only have to choose the right frame.09/29/2012
cherrygaruYes, it is true. The prescription eyeglasses will make you eyes look smaller through the lenses because of the reflecting effect. Myopia, especially medium and high myopia, will make your eye axis get longer and eyeball become bigger.Once your get the myopia of 3.00 degrees, your eyeball will bulge a 1 mm. If you want to make your eyes look bigger, you can wear the contact lenses which will not only make your eyes feel normal but also help you see the vision clearly.10/08/2012
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?