LuisAre you joking? Why do you wear contact lenses inside out? It is very dangerous and stupid! If you wear it inside out, your eye will feel uncomfortable and the lens will move when you blink and even pop out. The edge of the contact can damage your eye. If you wear it inside out for a long time, you eye will be infection, like red, blur vision, as well as infection. As the contacts are extremely thin and pliable, even experienced wearers have trouble with it. You must be very carefully to see if the lens is inside-out as wearing. Place the contact lens on the tip of your index finger, so you can see it clearly. If the contact has a perfect cup-shape and its edge is upright, the lens is correctly oriented, and you can place on your eye. But if the edge has a noticeable outward ben, it is inside out.10/06/2012
JenniferOf course it will cause the blur vision. Thus you'd better not wear the contact lenses inside out. The contact lenses take the role of helping you see the things clearly, as the eyeglasses. When the contact lenses in your eyes out, you may see things unclearly. Youâ€™d better change to wear the eyeglasses or put the contact lenses back in your eyes.10/06/2012
COLIN GREENNo, contact lenses can't be worn inside out. If you wear your contact lenses inside out, your eyes will feel uncomfortable because the lenses aren't in the right position in your eyes. What is more, if you wear your contact lenses inside out, your eyes may be red and it is easy for your contact lenses slip. So before you wear contact lenses, you should make sure whether your contact lenses are worn inside out or not. You can put your contact lenses on your finger and see if there is a half circle and have no edges sticking out or not. If there isnâ€™t, it means your contacts aren't inside out. But if there are, you should turn it over.11/02/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?