ElijahYes, you can. But there are several tips you should keep in mind. First of all, you should keep the good habit of hygiene which proves the not infection for your eyes from the dust. Secondly, you should not wear the baby doll contact lenses too long time every day which may make your eyes dry. Last of all, you must keep the contact lenses soap in the solution every day when you don't use them.10/12/2012
walkingnreverseI see many people ask online that is it safe to wear cosmetic contact lenses/spark contact lenses/baby doll contact lenses etc. In fact, they are the same as colored contact lenses. They are made to help wear achieve a special look. You can just wear it as you wear regular contact lenses. But you required to be as careful as you wear contact lenses for vision. Don't worry. It will be Ok to wear it only if you buy quality baby doll contact lenses.10/12/2012
Susie WashingtonOf course, it is safe to wear baby doll contact lenses. When you wear them, it will not only give you a clear vision, but also make you look very cute and beautiful. Nowadays, there are many people who like fashion will wear them in daily life and they just want make themselves more attractive. So if you want to be more attractive, it will be a good choice for to have them. But on the other hand, you should also know that because they are contact lenses which are made of plastics, they are infected easily. Anyway, you'd better pay more attention to cleaning them and keep them from infection.10/14/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?