Bernadette KoreyThe cost of contact lenses are different for each types of contact lenses at Costco. One of my friend have bought contact lenses from there. It is just about $32/box. Besides, if you order it online, you also required to pay for the shipping. And personally, as long as you know your prescription, contact lenses are almost the same no matter you buy it from Costco or Walmart. JUst have a try. Good luck.10/17/2012
Miranda hallWell, you should know that there are different kinds of contact lenses, so they vary in different prices. Because they can be made of different materials, and they are made for different functions, you should choose them with your own situation and your own needs. So I can not give a certain number. You can go and check them on internet. If you buy them online, there will be cheaper than the real store. So just go and buy them online.10/19/2012
- side affets
- Tired/Stoned looking eyes after 8hrs of sleep?
- Is high index lenses bad for your eyes?
- How to deal with dry eyes caused by swimming?
- Do my children need to wear sunglasses?
- what kind of vision insurance does costco take?
- How are eyeglasses customized for an individual customer?
- Is hardening the same as anti-reflective?
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?