AlexandriaYes, I have the idea of the eczema around the eyes. Eczema is caused by a variety of complex external factors in a kind of polymorphous skin and has a tendency to seep skin inflammatory reaction in the disease etiology complex, difficult to determine self-conscious symptom SAO which is urticant acuteness condition easily repeatedly. Acute eczema for most millet is red papule high sores or blisters. There are obvious dots or small sheet erosion or seepage. The scabby damage boundary is not clear when amalgamative infection can appear purulent exudate and pustules scab crumbs. The chronic eczema is more acute. The sub-acute eczema is not transformed repeatedly. The eyes will be so red and dry. You should not rub the eyes often which will worsen the situation. There are many ways for you to reduce the eczema. You should get away from the fasting liquor and allergy acrimony excitant food. The diet should be light, eating more fruits and vegetables, mango, longan litchi and so on. The food with more vitamin C could be helpful for you. You could take this into consideration.03/12/2013
Brooke petersWhen you have got eczema around your eyes, your eyes may turn to red, itchy. In some cases, of course, inflamed patches, and swelling can be possible. And that can be annoying. So you need to try some ways to treat it. First, you should not rubbing and scratching which can lead to potentially serious infections. Also, cold compresses can be effective, so you can use some cool ice or teabags on your eye area to relieve discomfort and itching, and also it can reduce swelling. Anyway, just be careful about it.03/13/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?