Carlos rodneyIt is depends which types of contact lenses you choose. I saw $ 30 per box contact lenses. But there are also expensive contact lenses $ 126 per box. So, how much do contact cost you is completely depend on what types of contact lenses you buy. More information about it, you can have a look at their websites at : http://www.visionexpress.com/contact-lenses/online/10/19/2012
Christian scottWell, personally speaking, I have some experience in buying contacts from vision express anyway. I myself find it really convenient and wonderful, for I don't have to wait long time before I get what I have ordered. Typically, you should prepare yourself about 50 to 100 bucks, it would be enough. Actually, the quality of the goods at vision express is amazing and cost saving. You will feel good about doing a deal with them.10/23/2012
elstriderThe average price of contact lenses is about $74 which is a little higher than it in the walmart. However, the variety in the vision express is much more for you to choose. And the quality there is good. It is worthy to have a buy there. You'd better prepare more money because there are many good contact lenses with excellent materials.10/23/2012
RyanWhile prices vary by location and depend upon contacts material, features, and your particular prescription. The average cost of contacts at visionexpress arranged from 29 pounds to 200 pounds, the following website is here for your reference. I didn't try this before, so i find you some comments made by who has tried. And i hope it well be useful for you to make a decision.11/10/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?