christensengirlYou'd better not play golf immediately after the cataract surgery. You should protect your eyes carefully, not using your eyes in too much stress. You could play it after a month. However, you'd better eat more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes in case of the dry eyes.10/31/2012
charger101Well, generally speaking, in the first week after the surgery, you are not supposed to do some exercises, such as basketball or golf. And it can be dangerous for your eyes. As we know that after the cataract surgery, your eyes can be very fragile, so it can be hurt when you have the exercises. Also, if you use your eyes too much, that will lead to eye strain. And in some cases, it can be dangerous. So you should follow the things the doctor has told you. Besides, For example, you should avoid eye injuries by wearing a protective shield at night and with naps until you are advised by your doctor. Also, you should remember not sleep on the side of the operated eye for the first night. In addition, if your eyes have been infected by some viruses, you should go and see an eye doctor as soon as possible.11/01/2012
- I would like to find out how soon after cataract surgery I can resume spinning and pilates exercises
- Can I go on a holiday after having cataract surgery?
- How Much Does Cataract Surgery Cost With Insurance?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How Soon Can I Get New Glasses after Cataract Surgery?
- why are my eyes sensitive to light after cataract surgery?
- How long do I have to use eye drops after cataract surgery?
- What is the success rate of cataract surgery?
- Do You Need a Stronger Prescription or Cataract Surgery?
- Can i cook after cataract surgery?