Robert jaNo, the usual puffy eyes are not hereditary. The puffy eyes can be caused by the too much water intake before the sleep or the damage from the outside punch. You should use the warm cloth to cover on the eyes to release the symptom. Or else, you could eat the anti-inflammation medicine to get this release.11/06/2012
clearbluesky987Well, yes, you should know that puffy eyes can be hereditary. As we know that eye puffiness is a type of fluid build-up, which is also known as dropsy in the tissues around your eyes. We can also call it as the orbits. There are many reasons for puffy eyes. The skin of the eyelids is the thinnest in the body. For this reason any swelling underneath the lids or discoloration may be quite obvious. For the factors which can cause the puffy eyes, it includes Overconsumption of salt, which causes fluid retention, allergies or infections that can cause inflammation and swelling, and sinus problems. Besides, you should know the puffy eyes can be related with the inherited facial features. So it can be hereditary. To treat it, there are many ways you can have a try. For example, you can use cold tea bags. Generally speaking, like the cucumber slices, the coolness reduce circulation, but the tea actually has a slightly astringent effect as well.11/06/2012
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from drinking?
- How to make the swelling of a stye go down ?
- How to reduce red and puffy eyes from crying with cucumbers?
- How to get rid of bags under eyes without cucumbers?
- How to bring down a swollen face and eyes from drinking too much alcohol?
- How to reduce puffy eyes with cucumber juice and slices?
- How to get rid of puffy eyes from an allergic reaction ?
- How to Get Rid of Puffy Eyes From Allergies ?
- How to Do Cucumber Eye Treatment?
- what causes eyelids to be puffy?