copelynroseWell, generally speaking, pink eyes can not cause subconjunctival hemorrhage. So you do not need to worry about it. And just take some measures to heal your pink eyes. As we know that subconjunctival hemorrhage is similar to an ordinary bruise on the skin. And it's like a bruise of the eye. In many cases, an injury to the eye or a head injury can be the cause. Of course, you should know that sometimes they occur after a bout of coughing or vomiting. Besides, they are associated with high blood pressure. And pink eyes are caused by bacteria and irritants. So there is nothing to do with pink eyes. Anyway, you can put some ice on your eyes, and also can drop some eye drops to relieve your pink eyes.11/14/2012
emo_pain_818Pink eye will probably lead to subconjuntival hemorrhage.At the very beginning, there is no apparent discomfort feelings despite your eyes are red. If you ignore it, it might develops into subconjuctival hemorrhage gradually. For subconjunctival hemorrhage, which means the blood vessel breaks and the blood congealed between the eyeball and conjuctiva. Yet there is another possibility that you got infectious conjuctivitis, which makes your eyes red too. Because pink eye usually is caused by unhygiene living condition. For example, you rub or scratch your eyes with figures which brought bacteria or viral into eyes and triggered infection. For viral caused conjuctivitis, it could be transferred just by an eye contact. This infection can also be called conjunctiva inflammation. You'd better have a doctor to check what happened to your eyes so that you could take the right treatment. Hope you can be well soon.11/16/2012
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?