ebbaintheskyWell, how terrible it is! Anyway, there are some ways to tackle this problem, since it is really careless of you to have let it happen. The first thing to need to do is to use plenty of salty water to flush your eyes so as not to let it be stable. Then, I advise you to head toward a eye clinic for professional treatment, they can help you with your problem. Do not ever try to rub your eyes because this could make the situation even worse.11/21/2012
Mya bakerIt is so bad for you to get the glue in the eyes which will make you difficult to open your eyes. You should put your face into the washbasin to let the water get into your eyes. Then you could possibly open your eyes little. You'd better use the clean water wash it out and make the eyes clean again. Or else, your eyes may get other infection.11/21/2012
Joseph bellIn my personal idea, the most important thing you need to do is to calm down and keep a cool head,You know,good mood is very useful to handle problems.After that, concrete measures are adopted to settle it.Firstly, wash thoroughly with warm water and apply a gauze patch.Then your eyes will open without further action within several days.Secondly,you need to see a doctor for getting medical help as soon as possible.Just do as the doctor say and continue to have a good mood.In this way,your eyes will naturally open some days later.It is a scientific phenomenon.So trust it.From the facts mentioned above,you will experience some dark days.Therefore,during this time, you'd better have someone to give consideration to you and you will recover quickly.By the way,remember to adopt preventive measures to protect yourself.11/21/2012
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?