classiccarguy89After the cataract surgery, your eyes are so weak that can get the high possibility of getting the inflammation. The coming dust which contains a lot of bacterium may cause your eyes to get inflammation. You'd better stay at home or the hospital with no use of eyes. Or else, the electric radiation will let your eyes get inflammation too.11/21/2012
Zachary eddyWell, for some people who have taken the cataract surgery, it is possible to have inflammation. But the risk is low. For the reasons which can lead to inflammation, it can be because of the infection and the injury. As we know that after surgery, your eyes are very fragile. So bacteria can invade in your eyes, and cause infection to develop within the eye. In this way, it can lead to inflammation. Also, Mechanical injury occurs when something physically hurts the cornea, and it also can lead to inflammation in your eyes too. So you should be careful when you wash your face and have shower, or it can be dangerous. Besides, after you have taken the surgery, it is possible to have pain in the eye, light sensitivity, the feeling of having a foreign object in the eye, seeing halos around sources of light and poor vision. So taking care of your eyes and having a good rest is essential.11/21/2012
Anthony cecilWell, so sorry to hear that you have had cataract surgery. So, as far as I know, there is no direct relationship between the surgery and the inflammation you have right now. Perhaps it is resulted from some improper medical care after the surgery. Thus I advise that you have another medical checkup in the hospital and get some eye drops to help under the doctor's advice.11/26/2012
- I would like to find out how soon after cataract surgery I can resume spinning and pilates exercises
- Can I go on a holiday after having cataract surgery?
- How Much Does Cataract Surgery Cost With Insurance?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How Soon Can I Get New Glasses after Cataract Surgery?
- why are my eyes sensitive to light after cataract surgery?
- What are symptoms of eye inflammation?
- What to use for eye inflammation ?
- How long do I have to use eye drops after cataract surgery?
- What is the success rate of cataract surgery?