Brandon cookWhen you get malaise or strain your eyes or you have a hypertension of mind, for example, when you manipulate your computers for a long time or overuse your eyes or suffer a heavy pressure from an examination, the muscle around the eyes will twitch in spite of itself. In addition, the incorrect optic refraction, myopia, long sight or astigmatism can also cause eye twitching. Everyone is likely to suffer eye twitching in our daily life and the symptom can disappear in a short period after relieving the pressure or having an appropriate rest. Or you can massage your eyes and apply hot compress on the ocular region for five to eight minutes to relieve the situation.11/23/2012
BrandonWell, in my opinion, it will just take a few days to heal your itchy eyes. Generally speaking, when you have itchy eyes, it is possible that you have got the eye infection. As we know that eye infection is caused by bacteria, viruses or environmental agents, such as pollens and other irritants. We can say that irritants lead to eye infection. In many cases, when eye infection occurs, it can make your eyes feel itchy, red, burred, and painful. The first thing you can do is to drop some eye drops in your eyes, and then you can just take some measures to find out the direct infection cause. So you can figure out the problem. Sometimes, just going to have an eye exam will be considerable. Anyway, just be careful about it.11/26/2012
Justin fergusThere must be the infection of the eyes that causes the twitching eyes. If you keep on using the eye drops with anti-inflammation to get rid of the bacterium, the twitching eyes will be disappeared after a week. However, you should keep on using the medical treatment. Or else, the coming bacterium will not be killed.11/26/2012
- Why does one of my eyes blink frequently when I talk to people?
- Is it good luck if my right eye is twitching?
- Can Stress Cause Eye Twitching?
- What can you do to make your eye stop twitching?
- What Can You Take to Make Your Eye Stop Twitching ?
- Can sex cause eye twitch and headaches?
- What causes the eye to twitch of the upper eyelid?
- How to get rid of eye twitch spasm?
- Why is my eye twitching and how do i stop it?
- Why is my eye twitching so much lately?