PaigeSo, I know that eye infection is not comfortable, and you need to take care of it positively. Anyway, apart from effective treatment, you could resort to warm compressor, because cold compressor is used to deal with physical injuries. By applying warm compressor, you could relieve some bad feelings and quicken the speed of healing.12/07/2012
ShelbyWell, in my opinion, you should use cold compress, which will be effective for your situation. As we know that eye infection is caused by bacteria, viruses or environmental agents, such as pollens and other irritants. And when it happens, it can make your eyes feel itchy, red, burred. So when you apply cold compress on it, it will just relieve the symptom. Also, you can put some tea bags on your eyes. As we know that tea bags contain a high concentration of the chemical epigallocatechin gallate, which acts as an anti-inflammatory agent that can relieve your symptom. Anyway, you can have a try.12/10/2012
IsabelleThe warm compress will do better than the cold compress for the eyes infection. As we know, the cold compress will be suitable for the ankles hurt, strong knock around the eyes and so on. Using the warm compress, you could find that the eye nerves will be worked in the quick way. The bacterium will be out after the warm compress. It is good for the eyes infection. However, you should keep on using the medical care.12/17/2012
- Help!!! My dog licks the nose of my baby. Will this cause an eye infection?
- What Causes Bacterial Eye Infections?
- Can You Wear Contacts When You Have an Eye Infection?
- How Long Can a Viral Eye Infection Last?
- Can eye infections spread to brain?
- Can humans catch eye infections from dogs?
- How to cure an eye infection ?
- How to treat eye infection at home?
- what are the long term effects of eye infection?
- Can saliva cause eye infection?