maria calderinWell, yes, dark circles may be a sign of diabetes. First, you should know that eye disease caused by diabetes is often indicated initially by seeing dark circles under eyes. Also, you may see the floaters in the eyes. Also, if you have got diabetes, you will have retinopathy, cataracts, and glaucoma. And generally speaking, retinopathy is the most common disease which is related to diabetes. What is more, it can lead to weaker blood vessels and have a high potential for problems later. In this way, it can lead to blurred vision. so dark circles can be normal for this kind of diseases. to treat it, you can eat as many water and vitamin rich vegetables as possible. also, some black oil, even fish oil can be effective to your eyes. Anyway, you can just have a try.12/10/2012
Dylan duncanYes, it is possible. When you have the diabetes, you may be weak at the immune system which will make your eyes blood circulation go slowly. You may get the dark circles under the eye because of the not good blood circulation around the eyes. You'd better go to the hospital to have a check on your eyes.12/07/2012
comingoutloudDiabetes indeed has some effects on eyes, yet I didn't find any clue between diabetes and dark circles under eyes. Diabetes is caused because decreased ability of insulin production or inadequate insulin in body thus glucose can't be transferred to power and builds up in body resulting in high blood sugar. Because of high blood sugar, there are three types of eye complications might be caused, including cataract, glaucoma and retinopathy. Cataract might give you cloudy and foggy vision. Glaucoma can make your eyes watering, which might lead to blindness because the nerve cells would be killed by high pressure in eyes. Retinopathy also will cause blurred vision, and without proper and timely treatment, it will lead to blindness. Usually diabetes won't cause dark circles under eyes. The causes for diabetes include aging, bad sleeping and allergies. Normally diabetes will not directly cause dark circles under eyes. Take a good sleep and see whether it will get better or not. Sleeping is the most important factor in keep skin in a good status. Don't worry too much.12/10/2012
- What vitamins should I take to get rid of dark circles?
- How to relieve dark circles, edema and wrinkles under your eyes that caused by anxiety ?
- What Is the Best Way to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Your Eyes?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under Eyes for Men Naturally ?
- What Is the Best Natural Way to Get Rid of Dark Circles?
- How to Get Rid of Dark Circles Under My Eyes Naturally and Fast?
- Is Preparation H Good for Dark Circles under Eyes?
- what is the best way to get rid of dark circles under eyes
- How Does Diabetes Cause Acute Glaucoma?
- How Does Diabetes Cause Glaucoma?