Brandon cookDo not worry, cataracts can be corrected through cataract surgery. But if the symptom of vision loss is not serious, you just need to have a pair of prescription glasses to help function more comfortably. If enough loss of vision due to cataract interferes with your daily activities and brings you much trouble, for example, you have difficulty in cooking, shopping, reading, driving, etc, you should consider cataract surgery.12/10/2012
Kelly garyWell, yes, cataract can be corrected, if you try some useful ways. To correct it, for example, you can try to use some lutein which can be good for correcting the cataracts. According to a study, supplementing with lutein improves visual function in cataract sufferers and may slow the progression of the cataracts. Also, you can go and see the eye doctor, and he will give some advices.12/10/2012
Richard SchneiderYes, the cataracts can be corrected through the surgery which could be safe and effective. You'd better find the big hospital with famous reputation. Then you should take good care of the eyes after the surgery. You should have the good rest for the eyes. You could have the good diet which could be helpful for your eyes.12/17/2012
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- How to look at the sun without hurting your eyes ?
- What causes cataracts?
- Are cataracts connected with eye pain?
- Can cataracts be removed from a macular degeneration patient?
- Do cataracts affect depth perception ?
- Can cataracts affect peripheral vision?
- Could steroid eye drops cause cataracts?
- Can eye drops help cataracts?
- Do microwaves cause cataracts?